Support Watoto Wa Dunia
Your gift of $50.00 or $150.00 can make a huge difference to the lives of the women and children of Kibera and Kisayani who are struggling to break the cycle of poverty and hunger. Right now, the basics of food, clean water and shelter are luxuries. The JECK women and the Nidiwa women are working collaboratively with Watoto wa Dunia to solve the problems of obtaining the necessities of life and demonstrating how they are becoming part of the solution to end poverty and hunger in their communities. As little as $30.00 per month will feed, clothe and educate a young child who has been orphaned by AIDS. $100.00 will purchase 3 mosquito nets to off-set the impact of Malaria. A gift of $125.00 will allow us to install windows in the orphanage which is designed to provide living space for up to 40 children. No gift is too small. One young donor from Phoenix, Arizona proudly offered his savings of $3.61 to help us repair some of the damage done to our school in Kibera during the rioting in January's Presidential election. All of Watoto's work is done by volunteers with no paid staff, so you can be assured that your donation will go directly to our Mamas and the building of our programs. Your gift is fully tax deductible as Watoto wa Dunia is a 501 (c0 (3) charity.
Donate Online with Network for Good
Why do we use Netowrk for Good to process our online giving?
- Because it's easier to donate online using our giving system than writing a check and putting it in the mail.
- Because with Network for Good your giving records are all in one place which makes your life easier at tax time and when you want to give again.
- Network for Good uses industry-leading Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep your personal information as secure as possible. Network for Good helps to protect your information by working with partners that provide a secure and safe environment for credit card donations.
- Network for Good meets the BBB Wise Giving Alliance standards for for charity accountability.
- Since inception more than 450,000 donors have contributed more than $200 million dollars using the Network for Good giving system!
Or send a check to
Watoto wa Dunia, Inc.
P.O. Box 11622
Portland, OR 97211